Do you want to significantly boost sales, plus make marketing simpler?
You need a Strategic Marketing Plan!
You can spend all the money you want on websites, advertising or social media, but if you don’t have a solid marketing strategy, if you don’t fully understand your audience, and you don’t have messaging that has people lining up, you won’t get far.
Because, working harder and spending more on your marketing does NOT guarantee success. There are plenty of businesses out there who have stagnated or failed, even though they’ve put huge effort into their marketing.
Do I need a marketing strategy?
Ask yourself, do any of these problems exist in your business?
- Are you struggling to achieve consistent revenue?
- Are you trying to market your business to anyone and everyone who might be interested?
- Are you struggling to stand out from the crowd?
- Has your business growth stagnated?
- Are you attracting the wrong kind of clients?
- Are you unsure if your marketing is working as well as it could be?
- Are you struggling to convert followers into sales?
- Do you have lower than expected retention and referral rates?
If you answered "YES" to any of these, then the most likely have a strategy problem.
No amount of social media, emails, advertising, or even a new website will fix the problem. You need to fix the strategy first. If you’re unsure if you need to revise your marketing strategy, the best way to find out is to book in for a free discovery call.
Book Your Free Call Now
What’s involved in developing a strategic marketing plan?
- First up we meet, so we can get an understanding of your business, your marketing, your challenges and goals.
- Target audience - who they are, where they hang out, what problem you solve for them, what objections they have to buying your product or service.
- Analyse your current marketing to see what’s working, what’s not, and what can be improved upon or repurposed.
- Differentiation - how you stand out from your competition.
- Develop key messages to use throughout all communication
- Your irresistible offer - provide guidance to help you sell your product or service more easily
- Customer Journey Map - a roadmap of recommended marketing tactics from awareness to retention.
- 12 month marketing action plan - what marketing activities you need to do across traditional and digital channels, and how to do it.
- 12-month content plan calendar – outlining communication/story ideas for email, mainstream media, social media.
- Measurement - how to measure the effectiveness of your marketing strategies
- Human resource recommendations - this could involve training your staff, or providing recommendations for the help you need such as web developers, freelance copywriters, or virtual assistants.
- 12-month marketing budget - enables easy determination of what activities to undertake based on available budget and priorities.
"When you receive your strategic marketing plan you’ll have confidence in your way forward, enabling clear decision-making, and helping to keep everyone focussed on the tasks and deadlines established."
How much does a marketing plan cost?
How much would it save you if you could discover what parts of your marketing you’re wasting money on, what you need to change so it converts better, and what other things you should be doing to achieve your goals?
Your investment into developing a strategic marketing plan varies depending on the size of your business and how much marketing you currently undertake. We treat every client as unique (which you are) because using the one size fits all approach will never give you the results you are looking for.
How much does implementing plan cost?
At Simply Standout Marketing, we do things differently.
We don’t just come up with a plan, hand it over, and hope for the best. And we don’t recommend a one-size fits all solution to implementing your plan.
At Simply Standout Marketing, we help you to implement your marketing plan in a way that works for you and gives you the tools to succeed long-term. We’ll work with you to find the best people for each job that provides you with flexibility, and affordability.
Depending on your needs, we can help you train your staff, put processes into place, find freelancers or specialists, plus provide you with accountability and support to make sure you reach your goals.